We were ramping up to take you out for the last week of May and phase 2 of the de-escalation of lockdown but Madrid wants us to hold to phase 3 in June. Now whilst we know many of you wish to get out and see the massive increase in large dolphin pod sightings and basking sharks you will just have to wait until June. We offer no-quibble money-back guarantee if for any reason we/you have to cancel and you have paid a deposit (not obligatory). We have reservations in June, so to make sure you get the day and time you want, book a tour now! Come see what happens to nature when it’s given a holiday from humans!!!